sunnuntai 27. syyskuuta 2020

Grunge brick wall

Click the image to have a better view, please.
For the Take a Word Challenge theme 'Wall' this week.
My digital inspiration include some spirit of upcoming Halloween. 
I used a lot of layering and digital painting on the background. The added images are from Mischief Circus sets, some are altered with filtering by me.
Thank you for looking.
♻️♻️♻️
Teemaan 'Seinä' tein tämän jo hieman lähestyvän Halloween henkisen  digeilyn. Taustaan käytin runsaasti layereita ja digitaalista maalausta. Kuvat ovat MC-kuvia, ja joitain muuntelin filtteroimalla.

10 kommenttia:

  1. Love the colors and the tree image. This is striking!

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is a marvellous wall, Sirkkis, with the distressed white paint and old bricks. Love all the black additions to - the raven (or crow?) and the black tree.

    VastaaPoista
  3. A wonderful Halloween wall...is there Halloween in Finland?

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very, very grungy - and great for halloween! ;-)
    Stay well & best wishes

    VastaaPoista
  5. No, it's in November. I was saying it's coming... and there is only some spirit of Halloween in my picture.

    VastaaPoista
  6. It's worth clicking on the image for the better view.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Fabulous composition and I love the bi-chrome palette.
    Beautiful job Sirkkis!

    ( For answering your question, it's just an old fresco -a painting from the 16th century- deteriorated, well, it's me who deteriorated it :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Grungy and gorgeous and a nod to the Halloween season. A standing ovation from me.

    VastaaPoista
  9. I guess I have missed a few pieces. But this one really caught my eye. I LOVE the fall/Halloween feel to this page. It is my style of spooky. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.