perjantai 11. syyskuuta 2020

It does not matter...

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."
-Confucius
I made this art journal mixed-media page on the theme 'Texture', which is chosen by Jo/Let's Art Journal for the Art Journal Journey Challenge this month. 
The woman face is drawn and painted on a crumbled paper bag with charcoal and acrylics by me. Now I cropped it out of my old work (beneath), set her on the digital background and painted her hair newly with digital brushes. I finished the page adding other  images, and edited the text.

I'm linking the page also at Paint Party Friday Week 28, Year 10.
Thank you for stopping by and the comment you kindly leave.
Happy PPF and weekend.
💜💜💜
"Sillä ei ole merkitystä miten hitaasti kuljet mikäli et pysähdy."- Confucius
Tämän art journal sivun tein sekatekniikalla ja käytin aiemmin käsintekemääni tytön kuvaa (yllä), jonka olen piirtänyt hiilellä ja maalannut acryyleillä rypistetylle paperipussille. Irrotin tytön taustasta ja asemoin sen digitaalisesti koostamalleni uudelle taustalle, maalasin tytön hiukset uudelleen digisiveltimillä. Lisäsin taustaan muut kuvat ja editoin tekstin.
Hyvää viionloppua toivotan kaikille meille.

17 kommenttia:

  1. Very true, that quote! Need to remind of that more often, when I think I make no progress. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow, such a beautiful drawing/painting! I love the way you transformed the colours and image digitally too 😀. The texture of the crumpled bag is perfect, thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey again! Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is marvellous, Sirkkis, and thanks for the details of how you made it, I like that. Painted on a crumpled paper bag - how original and how very effective. I always love your painted ladies, as you know.
    And then you've given her a make-over and a lovely background to model her new hairstyle.
    Great words too, I'll remember them.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Because of how she was created and because her face looks so regal, I am reminded of The Paper Bag Princess, a children's classic by Robert Munsch.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Using a paper bag for her face is a clever idea. I love the effect and her beautiful face. Adding her to that digital background makes for a wonderful piece. And I like the quote. Especially in the modern go fast world, although with Covid I think it has slowed down some. Stay safe and have a wonderful weekend. And as always, thanks so much for joining Jo’s challenge at Art Journal Journey. Hugs Erika

    VastaaPoista
  6. Beautiful work, I like the quote.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Amazing texture effects on your fantastic page, the woman looks so beautiful. Thank you foe joining us at AJJ and sharing your art with Jo's theme.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. Such expressive work. I love all the texture and the quote.

    VastaaPoista
  9. I really love this. My Nan always said," You have to move" She lived to be 104. Have a nice weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Love the words this beauty is saying!!!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Fantastic portrait on the paper bag- love the texture of it! beautiful composition and quote too. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  12. WOW stunning page, I love your drawing and the gorgeous texture, very beautiful! Fantastic quote too.
    Hugs, Tammy

    VastaaPoista
  13. Beautiful art and a wonderful quote Sirkkis!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Alison xx

    VastaaPoista
  14. Luv your chosen quote today. Beautiful layered art. Happy PPF

    MUCH💓LOVE

    VastaaPoista
  15. Great quote and marvelous mixed media artwork ~ she is lovely ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  16. What a beautiful painting, Sirkkis! What a gorgeous woman! Amazing creation, my friend.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.