perjantai 18. syyskuuta 2020

Me and you

'Me and you - so it goes'
For the theme 'Texture' at Art Journal Journey Challenge.The theme was chosen by Jo/Let's Art Journal  this month.
I used my hand painted portrait 'Girl and Parrot' (below) on my digitally made background. There you see texture.

 
        The girl was painted with acrylics on A4 cardboard.
I'm linking my journal page also at Paint Party Friday Week 29, Year 10.
Happy PPF and enjoy the weekend 💗 
              Thank you for stopping by and the comment you kindly leave.                         
🦜🦜🦜 
'Minä ja sinä - niin se menee.' on mixed-media työni, jossa käytin käsin akryylein maalaamaani  'Tyttö ja Papukaija'-kuvaa. Tein sille digitaaliseti uuden taustan kuvineen ja teksteineen. Linkitän sivuni teemaan 'Tekstuuri'.
Kiva, kun poikkesit 💗
Nautitaan syksyisestä viikonlopusta - toivotaan että Aila-myrsky tyyntyy.      

19 kommenttia:

  1. Loving the parrot girl that you painted and the textured background showcases them both so beautifully! The bright colours and textures look amazing and create such a gorgeous tropical backdrop 😁. Thanks so much for playing along at Art Journal Journey again, always a pleasure to see you there! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Upea tyttönen, kyllä sinä osaat myös tuon puolen 😊👍
    Tausta ihanan värikäs ja raikas 😊

    Aila myrsky on nyt mennyt menojaan ja ainakin täällä meillä säästyttiin suuremmilta vahingoilta 👍

    Mukavaa viikonloppua, täällä paistaa nyt aurinko 💖☘🌷🌺

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a beautiful painted and digital journal page! I wish you a nice weekend!
    Greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  4. Well done, nice mixed technique Sirkkis!
    I like the mixture of painting and digital effects.
    Have you ever tried painting with your software?

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a beautiful face and parrot and the background - so textural, I can see so much in that background. Absolutely beautiful.
    Hugs, Neet x

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is stunning! Love the background which was perfect for the girl and parrot. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  7. I can sure see that texture. I really like the vibe of this page. Your girl is lovely and the whole page feels slightly tropical. As it is getting colder (at least here in my area), tropical is always nice to think about. Even though I must say I like the cooler weather. Thanks for joining us at AJJ and have a wonderful weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  8. Awesome mixed media artwork and the parrot girl is divine ~ beautiful!

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  9. She is lovely, she enjoys her parrot without being a pirate😊
    Happy PPF

    MUCH💛LOVE

    VastaaPoista
  10. Ohh I love this girl. Well I love her hair maybe because it is how I wear mine. LOL

    VastaaPoista
  11. More beautiful work, every time I visit you share a wonderful work of art. A vibrant piece love how her Parrot friend rest on her shoulder.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend take care & stay safe Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  12. LOVE LOVE this I'm so glad you're showing more of your paintings!!!!

    VastaaPoista
  13. Love the girl and the parrot painting! I'm a parrot owner myself and have two beautiful Fischer's Lovebirds! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  14. A beautiful journal page and a super background. Thank you for linking to Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.