maanantai 23. marraskuuta 2020

We are lost

'Strangers in the forest'
I made this digital art journal spread for the Art Journal Journey challenge theme 'Birds', which is chosen by Wendy 
I made the layout with freebies and Mischief Circus images. I created the "trees"  with grunge edges and it's  expressing a wintry forest scenery. The other page is abstract.
Thank you for looking and the comment you leave.
***
'Olemme eksyneet'
AJ- aukeaman 'Outoja metsässä' tein teemaan 'Linnut'.
Osittain kuvamateriaali on ilmaiskuvia, osittain MC-materiaalia.
"Puut" tein rosoisilla reunuksilla ja tarkoitus oli saada aikaan talvinen maisema. Toinen sivu on abstraktinen.

11 kommenttia:

  1. Both of these pages are wonderful. I love how the one on the left has a moody feel to it, as well as how much movement the bird had.

    However, I truly believe the abstract on the right is my favorite because I fell in love with all the different birds you used. Thank you ever so much for another really wonderful entry using Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love how you chose black and white for this piece Sirkkis. And all the birds. They are fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Art Journal JOurney. Have a great new week. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great spread, Sirkkis. The black and white colours make a dramatic scene. Kisses!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ihanaa ja suorastaan taianomaista. Mukavaa viikkoa sinulle.

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a fabulous page for my bird them, I love it, so different and inventive. Thank you for another great entry for my bird theme.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Lovely artwork! Something very special in black and white.Have a good day, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  7. Awesome dark feel to these pages - I so love them! The girl is amazing and the birds are all super fun. VERY well done and very interesting!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wow! fabulous dramatic pages! I must say I feel a bit lost these days! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.