sunnuntai 10. tammikuuta 2021

Don't cry for me Argentina

'Argentine Tango'
For the theme 'Dance' at Take a Word Challenge this week.
I choose the photos by a google search, and adjusted Tonality on the black and white photos, then finished the collage editing the Evita-musical's name and the frame.
Thank you for the visit.
🕺💃🕺
'Agentinalainen tango'
Teemaan 'Tanssi' koostin tämän kollaasin, johon löysin kuvat internetistä. Muunsin musta/valkoiset kuvat 'Tonality'-filtterillä  (ruskehtava sävytys). Viimeistelin digi-kollaasini editoimalla tekstin Evita-musikaalin nimellä sekä kehyksellä.

6 kommenttia:

  1. We have a very popular TV programme here in the UK (Strictly Come Dancing) and I always enjoy watching the Argentine Tango. You've captured it here wonderfully Sirkkis. Standing ovation from me.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh, Sirkkis, what a magnificent interpretation of this elegant and torrid dance!
    Hats off my friend!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nothing like a good tango...fabulous job very lovely.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Sultry and sexy. I will be hearing the song for a long time today. Well done.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Thank you ladies. I like it myself, too 🤗

    VastaaPoista
  6. Watching a couple tango is a beautiful thing.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.