lauantai 30. tammikuuta 2021

Elvis in memorial

'Elvis' is in headlines at the Digital Whisper Challenge January 30th.
I made my interpretation of the theme in 60's style (color shads). I suppose it was the main time period of his popularity.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy old days memories.
🎸🎶🎸
Teeman on Elvis, ja tein hänen muistokseen digikollaasin, missä käytin 60-luvun tyyliä (värisävyt). Oletan, että ajanjakso oli hänen suosionsa huippuaikaa.
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille.

5 kommenttia:

  1. This is a very nice tribute to Elvis.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I am a fan!!! Great and classic poster design!!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. It is nice-I love the coloring too.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Touching for sure. I was fortune enough to go to Graceland and see this headstone along with his Brother, Mother, Gladys and Father, Vernon. I also met his father when I lived in Vegas, at a memorial for Elvis. I got his autograph however, I wished it had been Elvis. I moved to Vegas the year he passed away and I was so sad because I had planned on see one of his shows :(
    Thanks so much for playing in this challenge :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.