sunnuntai 14. helmikuuta 2021

A peaceful evening at home

My digital interpretation to the theme 'Sisters' at Take a Word Challenge.
I suppose that the sister's, witch I added to the background, clothes are underwear because they are similar.
So I made an experiment and painted them with digital brushes and chose the brushes, which kept them looking still underwear. I think that this someway changes the feeling of the picture. What do you think?
Image material freebies and Mischief Circus. 
My layout was made with Photoshop elements.
Thank you for looking.
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
'Rauhallinen koti-ilta' on digityöni teemaan 'Sisarukset'.
Oletan, että tyttöjen vaatteet ovat alusvaatteita, siltä ne minusta näyttävät. Kokeilin, miltä ne näyttävät, jos väritän ne. Maalasin hennoilla digisiveltimillä, joilla sain ne pysymään alusvaatteina. Väri muutti minusta jotenkin koko kuvan tunnelman. 
Kuvamateriaali: ilmais- ja MC-kuvia.
Asettelun tein Photoshop elementein.
 Kiitos käynnistä.

8 kommenttia:

  1. It's true that these colours change the feeling, completely...
    They balance the hot red of the chairs; and the vintage atmosphere has suddenly a touch of 80s fashion type of colours. Well done Sirkkis!

    ( Many thanks for your so sweet comment my friend; but I have to say the photo was taken about ten years ago, and we both have been changing since this Xmas 2010... But I didn't find a more recent photo of the two of us -it's a shame- :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I like these sisters. In both pieces. And I's love a library like they have too. That would make it easy for me to store all my books. Smile. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Stay warm. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow, the color totally changes the whole look of the page for sure. GREAT pages too - I love that background and the dog. Very cool! Hugz

    VastaaPoista
  4. It's amazing what a little color can do for a picture. Both ways are lovely and I really like the bookshelf background...well done.

    VastaaPoista
  5. In their underwear, it seems they've sneaked into the library in the middle of night to read forbidden books! In color, it changes the scene completely, and they just seem having an endearing moment in the library! I love that library background!

    VastaaPoista
  6. It’s wonderful how the colours change the mood of each of these gorgeous pieces. Stunning my friend.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.