torstai 18. helmikuuta 2021

Rusty Lady

'Inspiration exists, but you have to find it working.' -Pablo Picasso
 My mixed-media/art journal page which I composed with my hand painted portrait and digitally made background. Beneath I show you the original painting and the background that I altered with photoshop tools:

Painted with acryls on the crumbled paper bag.

The original BG-paper, which I colored and textured digitally, you see it beneath:

After that I painted more with digital brushes, set the portrait on it, gave the portrait the head embellishment and the rusty necklace. I finished the page adding the edited text on it.
I'm linking the page at Art Journal Journey, Valerie's 'Heavy metal-theme'.
Thank you for looking. Have a great day.
*****
'Inspiraatio on olemassa, mutta tulee keksiä, miten se toimii.'-Pablo Picasso
Tämän mixed-media/art journal-sivun tein teemaan 'Metalli'.
Koostin sivun käyttämällä aiemmin maalaamaani muotokuvaa.  Liitin se nyt uudelle digitaalisesti tekemälleni taustalle. Näet taustapaperit, jotka muutin digitaalisesti maalaamalla ja teksturoimalla ne. Maalasin digisiveltimillä vielä lisää taustaa sekä tein muutokset muotokuvaan eli lisäsin pääkoristeen ja kaulakorun. Viimeistelin työn tekstillä.
 Reipasta pakkaspäivää kaikille. 

8 kommenttia:

  1. Another beautiful journal page, well designed and painted. Thanks for joining us at AJJ again, Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh my gosh Sirkkis this is beautiful!!! I am going to try painting on crumpled brown paper too-it's wonderful looking, and your art is awesome.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Debra ♥️ I've painted the portrait on heavy bio waist bag and used sketching charcoal as it was quite difficult.

      Poista
  3. this is a fabulous imaginative journal page!
    I love your woman in the middle with this great background!
    Hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  4. I just love the crinkle background. It creates such a great effect. And nice face too. This is a super page for Valerie's challenge, and thanks for joining us. Hope all is well and not too too cold or too much snow. We have more coming tomorrow. Happy end of the week. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. She is fabulous and then you made her even more fabulous with your digital changes! Love her necklace!!!! Great page!

    VastaaPoista
  6. So beautiful! I love it Sirkkis! xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.