lauantai 20. helmikuuta 2021

A way of telling a story

'I work with gold that holds our past, and diamonds that see the future, and rubies that long for love. It's just a way of telling a story.' -Waris Ahluwalia
I composed this digital collage with images from my files, taped the text, and link my layout at Digital Whisper Feb 21st challenge theme 'Gypsy',
and Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Heavy Metal'.
Thank you for looking.
****
Tämän digikollaasin koostin arkistoimistani kuvista teemoihin 'Romani' ja 'Metalli'.
Ennustamisesta Waris Ahluwalia kertoo näin:
'Teen työtä kullan kanssa, joka kantaa menneisyyttämme ja jalokivien, jotka näkevät tulevaisuuden ja rubiinien, jotka kaipaavat rakkautta. 
Tämä on vain tapa kertoa tarina."

11 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful piece, great idea to create a story. Thanks for joining us at AJJ, Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very mysterious and interesting page Sirkkis. I like it. That gold trim really works for Valerie's challenge. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hus-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. A fabulous art page, I wonder at the story she has to tell us. The gold work looks amazing.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. I truly apologize for having missed so much of your absolutely incredible art this month. I won't go into detail, but first I had surgery that got infected and I had to be hospitalized. Then I was caught in a rolling blackout due to the extreme cold in my area. I can't possibly go back and try to catch up, but I hope you will forgive me for not visiting sooner.

    Each of those gypsies has a tale to tell, and I would LOVE to hear them. This is a fabulous entry for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thank you beyond belief for sharing this beauty with us.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Great words and a beautiful picture.

    VastaaPoista
  6. The interesting and beautiful page!
    Fantastic idea from gybsy!
    hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  7. Great images! Such a super page of gypsies. All are beautiful! Well done!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Very interesting indeed. I would like to have her tell my story :)
    Thanks for playing

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.