perjantai 5. helmikuuta 2021

What a catch!

'Sea scenery'

I made  this mixed media page combining my hand drawn and painted girl with digital images and overlays. The layout and effects were made with Photoshop elements.
I made another digital page 'Sea scenery'
I'm linking the works at Digital Whisper the February 6th theme 'Waves'. 
Healthy and happy February to everyone 👍
🌊🌊🌊
Mikä saalis!!
Tein mixed-media sivuni yhdistämällä digitaalisesti käsin piirtämäni ja maalaamani tytön ja digikuvia ja tehosteita. Tein layoutin Photoshop elementein teemaan 'Laineet'.
Tein digitaalisesti toisen 'Maisema mereltä'.
Terveyttä ja iloa kaikille meille👍

7 kommenttia:

  1. I LOVE your painting. I'm happy you're showing your painting. You are really good. I love your style!

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is so amazing. I think the lady might be very cold, it looks like a cold day with the choppy waves. The fishes are quite happy swimming along.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I like this lady. She looks similar to ones you have recently used, so perhaps she is the same. She looks perfect in the ocean water. as though someone caught her skinny dipping. Hope all is well! hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. Gorgeous Sirkkis your layering and your hand drawn art...well done.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautifully dreamy and so imaginative every two pages1

    VastaaPoista
  6. Sea scenery is so creative and original. Bravo. And your drawing is excellent as well. Both are well done.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Gorgeous work!
    Thanks for playing in my challenge

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.