sunnuntai 7. helmikuuta 2021

Playing with puzzles

I cookie cut the puzzle from my hand drawn/painted mixed-media page beneath. The other puzzles I made with photoshop tools and typed the texts.

I made another play with the same technique as it was so fun.
I cookie cut these puzzles from my earlier made digital and mixed-media works beneath. I've hand drawn/ painted the girls.



Thank you for looking.
I played with my puzzles in the summery scenes, 
actually we have a real winter and lots of snow now 🏂
🎲🎲🎲
'Palapeli'
on teemana ja tein kaksi erilaista tulkintaa siitä.
Käytin kummassakin fotoshopissa tekemiäni palapelin osia. Tein ne aiemmin tekemistäni töistä. Näet ne myös tässä postauksessa. Tytöt ovat käsin maalaamiani.
Reipasta alkavaa pakkasviikkoa 🏂

6 kommenttia:

  1. Oh how wonderful!!!! I do hope you will show more of your paintings. Do you paint landscapes too?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Debra for your kind comment 💗. I've painted very few landscapes. Posted only one, I'm recalling.

      Poista
  2. What wonderful puzzle gadgets! You have done all two pages fabulously from these painted individual pages!
    Hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very fun pieces! You gave me an idea, thanks!!

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a great post all of your pictures are Fabulous...beautiful work.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Dear Sirkkis, sorry I'm late...
    I believe you forgot the link at 'Take a Word'.
    I love your puzzle artworks and your creative soul.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.