maanantai 15. maaliskuuta 2021

Miracle of Single Flower

'If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.'  
-Buddha
My digitally made art journal page for the Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 
'A Single Flower', which is chosen by Sheila/Orange Esmeralda this month.
The image material was chosen from Mischief Circus various sets.
I made the layout and typed the text with Photoshop elements.
💮💮💮
'Jos voisimme nähdä yhden kukan ihmeen selvästi,
 koko elämämme muuttuisi.'  -Buddha
Tämän digikollaasini tein teemaan 'Yksi kukka'.
Kuvamateriaali MC, asettelun ja tekstin tein fotoshopissa.

9 kommenttia:

  1. This is a really unusual flower and certainly would be the star of the show.
    The humming birds (I think that's right?) obviously agree and say it is delicious as well as beautiful.
    I like the notice with the words. Maybe I should have that for the entrance to my garden in Summer.
    Thanks very much, Sirkkis, for joining in with the challenge theme at AJJ.
    Hope you have a great week.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Strong words and delightful image Sirkkis!
    Have a good week my friend! <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very cool page Sirkkis. Adding the eye was brilliant. It drew my eye into the page. ANd you find the best quote also. Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal Journey. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. I was quite impressed with this latest and beautiful entry you have given us for Art Journal Journey. I am so very impressed, dear. I love how you created this and honored Sheila's theme. It's fabulous.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love how you created this fantastic page the eye seems to be gazing at the flower. I found this quote as wel, it goes so well with Sheila's AJJ theme.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oh, I'm blown away by the wonderful wealth of ideas on this journal page. Extraordinary work of art, great
    The saying of Buddha is so beautiful!
    Have a beautiful week, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.