sunnuntai 14. maaliskuuta 2021

Little, bearded old man

This my mystical scene is based on old Irish folklore about Leprechaun, who is a type of male faerie in Irish folklore. They are usually depicted as little bearded old men, wearing a green coat, trousers and hat, who partake in mischief.
I made my digital collage for this week's theme 'Leprechaun' at Take a Word Challenge. I try to illustrate a mystic woodland scenery at moonlight where a Leprechaun is planning his tricks. The background is composed by me, images  are freebies and Mischief Circus material. 
Thank you for looking.
🦉🦉🦉
Leprekaani on tontun tapainen taruolento irlantilaisessa mytologiassa. Ne esiintyvät taruissa yleensä vanhan parrakkaan miehen hahmossa ja käyttävät vihreää takkia ja samanvärisiä housuja ja hattua. Leprekaanit on usein mielletty pienen lapsen kokoisiksi, ja ne tekevät kepposia ja ilkivaltaakin.
Tein digikollaasini teemaan 'Leprechaun', ja tavoittelen siinä mystistä metsänäkymää kuutamon valossa, missä ukkeli on punomassa juoniaan.
Taustan tein kollaasina, kuvat ilmais- ja MC-materiaalia.
Turvallista viikkoa kaikille.

5 kommenttia:

  1. I really like this page. Your little green man looks right at home. Love the big moon and the animals. Hope your weekend is going/went well. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Haaaa, what a mysterious land, the special atmosphere is so well done! I love it!
    (I wish your confinement goes pretty well for you and yours my dear friend)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I think he's planning mischief, for sure. I love the scene you've created!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I'm with Bev, he's definitely planning mischief, Sirkkis. Brilliant piece of Irish art.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.