perjantai 12. maaliskuuta 2021

Two Single Flowers

'A Garden Flower'
I made two versions of the inspiration 'a single flower' using the same digitally made background for two different faces. The first face is my hand painted girl, and 
the other is a magazine cut out.
'A Wild Flower'
The both flowers say:
'I will not be another flower picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild to find, and impossible to forget.' -Erin Van Vuren
I'm linking this post at Art Journal Journey Sheila's challenge theme 'A Single Flower'. 
Thank you for looking
*****
'Kaksi kukkaa'
Teemaan 'Yksi kukka' tein digitaalisen taustan ja sille kaksi erilaista kukkaa, joista ensimmäinen on käsin maalaamani ja toinen aikakauslehdestä irrotettu. 
Molemmat kukat sanovat:
'En halua olla kukka, joka poimitaan kauneuteni vuoksi ja jätetään kuolemaan. Haluan olla koskematon, mutta unohtumaton.'  -Erin Van Vuren
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille.

5 kommenttia:

  1. This is very dramatic, Sirkkis.
    I love your hand-painted girl a lot - what marvellous eyes she has and great hair.
    How interesting that these two faces are on the same large flower background, that was a very good idea.
    Thanks very much for joining in again with my challenge theme at AJJ.
    Hope you have a great day.

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's great how the different face changes the entire feel of the flower page. I love the hand drawn face especially. She has a sweet and soft look, and those pink cheeks. I love the quote; you always pick such good ones. Glad to hear your lock down closures aren't too tough. I want this covid (like most everyone else I imagine) to go away. Soon maybe with vaccines. Or least things can get a little more normal. Have a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. These two different pages with your painted face and digital face are so fabulous for the quote. The background with the color is impressive!
    You surprised me again with it and I love it, have a good weekend, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  4. Absolutely STUNNING journal pages, dear Sirkkis. These are both so incredibly different, yet use the same beautiful flower and background. That is a fabulous quote, too. Thank you so much for another great entry for Art Journal Journey using Sheila's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Such fabulous pages dear Sirkiss! I love that quote that certainly is apt for both ladies! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.