maanantai 8. maaliskuuta 2021

Soul of a flower

'Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.'  -Gerard De Nerval
I created my page on the astronomic overlay, which I added on the sky background.
I cropped the woman image from a magazine page and made her digitally a shadow, as well as made a shadow for the flower image, which is from my files. I imagine this someway depicts the quote that I added.
I'm linkin my page at the Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'A single Flower' chosen by Sheila/Orange Esmeralda.
Thank you for stopping by. Take care yourself and be in safe hands.
🌺🌺🌺
'Jokainen kukka on luonnossa kukkiva sielu.' Gerard De Nerval
Tämän art journal sivuni aloitin lisäämällä 'taivas' taustapaperille astronomisen peitteen. Irrotin naisenkuvan aikakauslehden sivulta ja tein sille sekä kukalle varjot, jotka mielestäni kuvaavat tavallaan valitsemaani mietelausetta.
Kiva, että pistäydyit blogissani, ja toivon että voitte kaikki hyvin.

8 kommenttia:

  1. This is a stunning flower and definitely the star of the show today (the lady knows this). Nice idea with the shadow of the woman's face.
    I rather like this background of the astronomic overlay on the sky background.
    It's very dramatic and I think you could use it several (many) times again.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very beautiful and impactful image dear Sirkkis!
    I adore poppies and the sky is magnificent.
    I do love the red pops against the drop shadows.
    Bravo for this wonderful result.

    We here are not 🔐 ed down everywhere, not in my area for the moment...
    But, curfew (18h-06h) is intalled everywhere since few weeks.
    I'm not sure we are in safe hands, but, what to do?
    ( Courage and keep creating my friend! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear Sim. By the way the woman image is from an old French Elle 👍
      My idea of poppy's shadowing is to refer to invisible soul 🤔
      With best wishes, take care yourself 🌺🥀

      Poista
  3. That quote is really interesting. This lady's soul (through the flower) is very exotic like the poppy. Beautiful work Sirkkis. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal JOurney. Happy new week and hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. The impressive presentation of your journal for the quote is wonderful. What a great background and the woman.
    I love this page, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  5. I'd like to start with the astronomical background because it is a beauty in its own right. The adding the lady and flower with shadow backgrounds make it so very, very different and amazing. The woman is beautiful, but I think the flower steals the show in this journal page. Thank you beyond belief for another wonderful journal page using Sheila's theme at Art Journal Journey. This is simply gorgeous.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Such a beautiful composition Sirkkis! I love it!
    Alison xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh my goodness! This is such a powerful page. I love it. The colours are fantastic and I love the way you have echoed the shapes with the shadows.
    A beautiful page which sums up the quote perfectly - the flower is definitely a soul blossoming in nature.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.