sunnuntai 11. huhtikuuta 2021

To the Milky Way

'Farewell my brave bird'
If you like to have a better view, click the picture, and see it in a lightbox.
When the stars align with the certain mind 
You can read the lines and you shall find 
A universe so large one of kind
Look up to the sky and let yourself unwind. -Altero
I composed the background with free- and Mischief Circus material. Other images are from the same sources. I made the effects with tools of PSE.
I link the work on the theme 'Bird' at the Take a Word Challenge this week.
Thank you for stopping by.
💫🌌💫
Linnunradalle
'Jäähyvästi, rohkea lintuni' on digityöni teemaan 'Lintu'.
Koostin taustan ilmais- ja MC-kuvin. Muut kuvat ovat samasta lähteestä ja tehosteet sekä 'leimaus'-efektit tein fotoshoptyökalulla.
Hyvää alkavaa viikkoa ja pysytään terveenä. 

9 kommenttia:

  1. Very beautiful. I like the previous one too.

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is gorgeous Sirkkis. I love the motion it has. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. A stunning page Sirkkis, I am catching up as usual, your art is always an inspiration. Stay safe and keep well.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. So pretty! Such a cool feeling to it - one of hope and sadness and much beauty. Hugz

    VastaaPoista
  5. How beautiful my friend!
    All this composition attracts and holds the eye.
    Take a bow Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  6. A beautiful surreal wonderful work.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh my oh my, what a masterpiece, Miss Sirkkis. A big standing ovation from me.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.