tiistai 1. kesäkuuta 2021

Self propelled flowers

'Butterflies are self propelled flowers'  -Robert A.Heinlein
For the Mia's from Craftartista theme 'Butterflies' at Art Journal Journey this month.
I combined my digital layout with many flower and butterfly images onto the background made by me. I found all from my files.
Thank you for looking and the comment you kindly leave.
Happy and healthy June to everyone.
🦋🦋🦋
'Perhoset ovat itse pyöriviä kukkia'
on digi-art journal sivuni teemaan 'Perhoset'.
Koostin tekemälleni taustalle monia perhosia ja kukkia arkistostani.
Kiva, kun poikkesit, kommentti ilahduttaa aina.
Aurinkoista, upeaa kesäkuuta kaikille.

10 kommenttia:

  1. Oh My! This is absolutely wonderful - so many fabulous details! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Stunning use of your saved files. Your spread really made me smile. Of course, Robert Heinlein is one of my favorite authors and this spread is one of my favorite's, too. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful first entry this month with us at Art Journal Journey using Mia's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  3. An awesome digital page, so many beautiful details and colourful images. It is a lovely inspiring page for Mia's new theme at AJJ, thank you for joining us there.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. i love your butterfly journal page, it exudes so happiness!
    Happy day,hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  5. BEAUTIFUL! Great creation, Sirkkis. I love how you combined everything together. I can't stop admiring the many and gorgeous butterflies in bright colours you added. LOVE it! Thank you so much for joining my challenge at AJJ. Kisses, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow! Your butterfly page is really beautiful Sirkkis!
    Alison xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love this butterfly page and that quote. I've never heard it before but it is so true. Happy June. And thanks for sharing it with us for Mia's challenge at Art Journal JOurney. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  8. And I forgot to say congrats for making top 5 at Try It on Tuesday too.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.