perjantai 30. heinäkuuta 2021

Believe in yourself

"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." - Christian D. Larson
The woman portrait and flowers are hand painted with acrylics by me. I made them the digital background using digital painting brushes and filtering.
With above supporting words I am wishing you a wonderful weekend.
*****
"Usko itseesi ja kaikkeen mitä olet. Tunne, että sisälläsi on jotain esteitä suurempaa."   - Christian D. Larson
Naisen ja kukat maalasin käsin akryyleillä. Taustan niille maalasin digisiveltimillä ja tehosteet filttereillä.
Näillä Christian Larsonin kannustavilla sanoilla toivotan kaikille hyvää viikonloppua. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. It's just beautiful! My favorites of yours are always your own paintings. Take care, my friend!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love your hand drawn artwork very beautiful.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.