torstai 8. heinäkuuta 2021

Crazy friends

'If you have crazy friends you have everything' 😉
My digitally collaged art journal page for the theme 'Summer Countryside' which is chosen by Alison/Words and Pictures for the Art Journal Journey this month.
I made the layout  and the background with Photoshop elements and MC- and freebie images and overlays.
Thank you for your visit, and have a happy upcoming weekend - perhaps in the countryside 💚
*****
'Jos sinulla on hassuja ystäviä, sinulla on kaikkea' 😉
Teemaan 'Kesäinen maaseutu' tämä digikollaasi. Tein taustan ja layoutin kollaasitekniikalla Mc- ja ilmaiskuvista.
Kiva kun poikkesit, hauskaa tulevaa - ehkäpä maaseutuviikonloppua 💚

8 kommenttia:

  1. This is such a fun piece. What an expression on the lady. But I think we'd all look like that if we discovered a nest in our hair. I love all the animals in this summer scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal Journey. Hope all is well in your spot in the world. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. A wonderful fun hairstyle and a great digital page, she seems happy to have the birds nesting in her hair. Its a fantastic summer country scene. Thank you for linking to Alison's theme over at AJJ.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a fun page this is - so summery too with a gorgeous background to the figures. I love the ladies hair, again in the style of Marie Antoinette. I think they called it a 'birds nest' when I wore my hair piled on my head - lots of back combing. LOL Those were the days.
    Thanks for a great page to brighten my day.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a fabulous imaginative journal page and the saying is great.
    Have a good time, hugs Elke

    VastaaPoista
  5. I absolutely love this - on first sight I was smiling!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  6. She's certainly making sure those birds will feel at home in her countryside hair! Such fun. Thanks so much for joining us in the Summer Countryside at Art Journal Journey.
    Alison x

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful art! I love the bird's nest hair!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Alison xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. These are the types of friends I would LOVE to spend time with in the country. They are the perfect friends to have. Thanks for this charming entry you gave us for Art Journal Journey using Alison's theme. The lady is a beauty, too.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.