perjantai 6. elokuuta 2021

Vintage life

'A good girl vs. A naughty girl'
I made this vintage style page with images I've forgotten for years. I recall that they include the Hidden Vintage Studios' collections back to 2012, when I started to make digital art. Vintage is not any more so popular than it was .
Any way there are lot of typed texts even on the clothes. Some images are freebies from various sources. The part of texts I typed with my computer. I hope that my illustration with them and the images tells my story to you. 
I'm linking the page at the Neet's theme 'Type' at Art Journal Journey this month.
Thank you for stopping by and the kind comment you leave.
👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧‍👧
'Hyvä tyttö vs. tuhma tyttö'
Löysin nämä vuosiksi unohtuneet Vintage tyyliset kuvat arkistostani. Ne ovat ensimmäisiä kuviani, jotka hankin kun aloin tehdä digitaalisesti taidettani. Vintage oli siihen aikaan kovasti suosiossa, mitä se ei enää siinä määrin ole.
Digi-kollaasini tein haasteteemaan 'Teksti', ja sitä löytyykin jopa vaatteista. Jotkut kirjoitin digitaalisesti, jotkut ovat tekstileikkeitä. 
Toivottavasti kuvitukseni kertoo teille tarinani.
Kiitos käynnistä ja kommentista.

11 kommenttia:

  1. Fabulous page, Sirkis, I always like vintage. And some great types. Thanks for joining Neet#s challenge at AJJ again, Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  2. Such a beautiful page! The vintage images and text that you layered together looks amazing - love it 😁. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a lovely page - I am, and always have been, a fan of vintage.
    Love the types of figures you have chosen, especially the girl with the music score skirt and the little one who hates school. Such a good idea to link the various typed words to the figures.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is a text festival, Sirkkis. I enjoyed seeing the different fonts.
    All the pictures were fun and my favourite was the girl yawning in the clock.

    VastaaPoista
  5. This must be your theme Sirkkis as you created another fantastic page. I love the "ladies" and the type all over this page. Thanks for joining in for Neet's challenge again as this page is not only fantastic but a great addition to the challenge at AJJ. Have a great weekend. Hope you have some summer weather. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oh wow! I love all those vintage images Sirkkis! Such a beautiful page!
    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Alison

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful. I love Vintage images although I haven't used them myself!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oh I adore this vintage spread so glad you found those images so they can live again. I especially love the paper crown the wee child wears in the corner.. Beautiful work again, love everything about this Hugs Tracey x

    VastaaPoista
  9. Naughty or good, they are all fabulous! So many different kinds of text here - thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey and Neet's theme Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  10. Another FABULOUS collage...bravo!

    VastaaPoista
  11. AQ fantastic vintage style page and \i loved the different fonts you included, thank you for linking with us all over at AJJ.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.