maanantai 21. maaliskuuta 2022

Could it be Spring?

'A garden is a friend you can visit anytime.' 
Yes, it is the Spring. This week here in the southern Finland were the warmest days of the year, 15 degrees C. Sun is shining and snow smelting. Some of it is left, because here is so much it this year. 
I'm linking my digital collage spread at Art Journal Journey Valerie's theme 'Spring'.
Have a nice week and enjoy longer days!
🌷🌸🌷
'Puutarha on ystävä, jota voit tavata milloin tahansa.'
Eilen mitattiin täällä Etelä-Suomessa 15 C ; eli vuoden lämpimin päivä.
Lumikin on alkanut sulaa, mutta sitä riittää vielä siirrettäväksi asti. 
Mukavaa viikkoa ja nautitaan pitenevistä päivistä!

8 kommenttia:

  1. We had the same temperatures on last Friday. I still have a little bit of snow left in my yard. Today will be much cooler but still above freezing so I hope it melts. I love this collage spread and all those wonderful flowers. Plus the bees and chicks, never mind the little spring fairy. This is just uplifting. It is a great way to start the week. Thanks for joining us at AJJ, and I hope your week starts well also. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. I was surprised when I read this was a digital collage, Sirkkis. I was impressed with all the springtime images you chose when you created these pages. I love the bulb plants, the flowers of spring, the bee, and the adorable baby chicks. I love how you chose a used postage stamp, too. Also, love the little girl with her butterfly wings. Thanks so very much for sharing this using Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey. This spread says spring in every image you chose.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very beautiful. I wish spring would get here. Have a nice day.

    VastaaPoista
  4. We were supposed to have a sunny week but somehow where I am the sun is not getting through the cloud but it is dry and perfect for walking Your page is lovely and heralds Spring perfectly with all the elements we associate with the season. Thanks for a lovely page to look at.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful Spring collages Sirkkis. Spring has arrived here near to London :-)

    VastaaPoista
  6. A gorgeous digital collage Sirkkis, I love all the pieces you added together to create these inspiring pages. Thank you for adding them to Valerie's theme over at AJJ.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.