lauantai 28. toukokuuta 2022

There is something in black

There's something about black. You feel hidden in it.
The background with the girl is my handmade creation from the year 2018. 
Now I added digitally the raven, black stripes on girl's hair and the black text block with the typed text.
Im linking my page on Matilde's theme 'Birds' this month at Art Journal Journey and Nicole's FFO theme at DVArtist this week. 
Thank you for looking.
*****
Mustassa on jotakin. Tunnet piiloutuvasi siihen.
Tässä työssä käytin vanhaa vuodelta 2018 käsin tekemääni taustaa tyttöineen. Nyt lisäsin siihen korpin, mustia laikkuja tytön hiuksiin sekä tein mustan taustan ja kirjoitin siihen tekstin.
Linkitän työni teemoihin 'Linnut' sekä 'Kasvot' yllä näkemiisi haasteblogeihin.
Kiitos käynnistäsi.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful face!! I love that you added the raven! ♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. Really beautiful work with the face and colors on this! I love that raven addition too! TFS!

    VastaaPoista
  3. She is beautiful with that red hair. I like that you added the crow also. They are smart and magical too. That makes your piece magical too. Thanks for also joining us at AJJ too. This is great for Matilde's challenge. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. Sirkkis. I made some changes to java-script and the link seems to be working now, thanks for letting me know. I so love this piece. Her red hair and the black raven. Just beautiful. Have a very lovely day.

    VastaaPoista
  5. She is a true beauty, especially with that red hair. I love the additions of the black marks and the raven is fabulous.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is amazing! Very beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  7. A very beautiful original painting and I love how you altered it to created this fantastic page.
    Thank you for linking to Matilde's theme at AJJ.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. I love the raven and I adore that beautiful woman, too. You did a great job merging the two (digital and painted). This is a real winner for Matilde's theme at AJJ and Nicole's FFO.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.