perjantai 19. elokuuta 2022

In the shades of the forest

 
My hand painted portrait and the bird on 7,5x5,5 inch notebook page using dry colored pencils and dry paper. I tried to reach the early morning impression in  shades of the peaceful forest. 
Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the weekend ahead.
💚🌺🌳
'Metsän siimeksessä' on värikynämaalaukseni muistikirjan sivulle 14x19 cm. Maalasin ja väritin kuivalle paperille kuivilla kynillä ja tavoittelin aikaisen aamun tunnelmaa rauhallisessa metsässä.
Hyvää alkavaa vielä kesäistä - jopa helteistä viikonloppua kaikille.

13 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, beauti- and so colorful!
    Very grey here today (but hot!), so this is a treat xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. You are very adept at using colored pencils. You don't get the streaky effect I get when I use them. And what a lovely page Sirkkis. I think you did capture the peace of the morning. It is a lovely time of day, isn't it? Have a wonderful weekend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. She is a very beautiful lady and you drew her beautifully. She really looks peaceful in the early morning light. I love how you used those pencils. I have never been able to make those pencils work for me. Have a super weekend, dear.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ohhh you are so good with the use of color, and with colored pencils. I am not so I admire your talent. Thank you for joining Friday Face Off.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh I love this - such a beautiful, peaceful atmosphere. Early mornings are such a wonderful time of the day and you have captured that very well.

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is absolutely lovely. I feel like I'm in Finland! I love this!

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is very good. I am not so good with coloured pencils.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Nice one Bravo.
    Happy weekend.

    Much💖love

    VastaaPoista
  9. Serenity and beauty reign in your painting.
    You are a great artist!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.