keskiviikko 28. syyskuuta 2022

Two worlds

Two worlds
For the challenge theme 'Layer it - Blend it' at Our Midweek Muse this week.   
I created my digital abstract collage using black/white and four-color layering.  I don't  like very messy backgrounds, so I used only lighting and some texture filtering with layer masks.
💫🌟✨
'Kaksi maailmaa' on digityöni teemaan 'Layering'. Tein taustan musta/valkoinen ja 4-väri-kerrostumilla. En pidä kovin sotkuisista taustoista, joten lisäsin vain joitain tekstuuri- ja valoefektejä. Uudessa fotosopissani on uusia tehoste- ym. mahdollisuuksia...

7 kommenttia:

  1. Fabulous composition!!!

    Mine is HERE

    much💛love

    VastaaPoista
  2. Fabulous is right it's like floating in a dream. Gorgeous work my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Fantastic layering and blending, Sirkkis. It's gorgeous.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ohhh this just took my breath away. Simply stunning.

    VastaaPoista
  5. On upea on 👍 jäin ihan pitemmäksi aikaa katsomaan ja tutkimaan, mitä kaikkea siitä löytyykään ja löytyihän sieltä, wau 😊

    VastaaPoista
  6. It's super-beautiful Sirkkis!
    I love the symmetrical composition and the wonderful layering!
    Well played indeed my friend!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.