perjantai 23. joulukuuta 2022

Magic of Christmas Night

One more digital page which I created using my camera photo in the snowy forest. You see the photo below.
It was a morning when I took my walk, and you see that nobody has sat on the bench yet.

On my page there is a musician playing. It is a magic forest and a fairy prince  and princess are dancing and enjoying, and Santa is on his way to deliver gifts.
I'm linking the post on the Nicole's theme FFO at the DV/Artist this week.
Thank you for looking, and enjoy the season of the gifts and goodwill 😍 
⛄⛄⛄
Yksi ottamani kuva lisää lumisesta metsästä. Käytin sitä tässä 'Jouluyön taikaa'-työssäni taustana. Näet kuvan yllä, ja otin  sen kävellessäni aamulla. Näet, että kukaan ei ole istunut vielä penkillä. 
Nyt sillä soittaa torvea taikaolento taikametsässäni, keijuprinsessa ja -prinssi tanssivat lumessa ja joulupukki on matkalla jakamassa lahjoja. On siis amerikkalainen pukki, koska siellä lahjat jaetaan vasta joulupäivänä.
Hyvää, iloista joulua kaikille meille täällä Suomessa 💑

16 kommenttia:

  1. ...I love the vintage Santa. Enjoy your Christmas, stay warm and well.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Awesome!
    Merry Christmas Sirkkis

    Much🌲love

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kiitos 💕 Mie toivottelen myös täältä oikein hyvää Joulua ✨🎄❤️

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is definitely a magical place you have created. Your talents always impress me. Thank you for joining FFO. Wish you the very best Christmas.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hyvää Joulua Sinulle ja kaikkea hyvää vuoteen 2023 ❤️

    VastaaPoista
  6. Boa noite minha querida amiga. Nunca vi neve pessoalmente e as fotos ficaram maravilhosas. Feliz Natal com muita paz e saúde.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Christmas wishes to you and your family Sirkkis.
    This is a beautiful winter page using your own lovely photo.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. Magic of two different kinds ... one made by you to express your thoughts around Christmas and one made by nature to tell you how beautiful cold can be ... Love it, Sirkkis ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a lovely page Sirkkis. It has a romantic holiday feel with those vintage images. I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  10. HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Link to my 12 Days of Christmas HERE

    MUCH🎄LOVE

    VastaaPoista
  11. A beautiful piece! Happy New Year! Stay warm and safe!

    VastaaPoista
  12. My sincere apologies for the late visit, but I lost my internet on Friday when a storm hit my area and before I could check out your fabulous and very snowy entry. I also want to wish you a belated Happy Holidays.


    VastaaPoista
  13. Your art is magic. I love seeing it. I want to wish you the very best for 2023. May the magic continue.

    VastaaPoista
  14. I would not want to sit on that snow-covered bench, Sirkkis ~ lol! Your winter collage is much more inviting.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.