perjantai 19. huhtikuuta 2024

Good Catch/Hyvä saalis



'Good Catch'
My digitally made fantasy page, which you can interpret in your own way. 
I tried to visualize the fact that we all are someway trying to catch something in our life. 
I emphasized the drama with light and shadow effects and some filters. The image material is from my files saved from different sources. My design was made with photoshop elements.
As you see there are  several faces, so I link my work at the Nicole's Friday Face Off Challenge this week.
Thank you for stopping by 🎏 
🐬👍🌞
'Hyvä saalis'
Voit tulkita työtäni tavallasi. Omani on yrittää ilmaista visuaalisesti, että kaikki jollain tavalla tavoittelemme elämässämme jotain; kukin meistä omalla tavallaan.
Tein fantasiani digitekniikalla tehostaen draamaa valo- ja varjoefekteillä sekä filttereillä. Kuvamateriaali on eri lähteistä tallentamaani aineistoa arkistostani. Käytin Photoshop elementtejä asettelun tekemisessä.
Koska kuvassa on kasvoja, linkitän sen 'Kasvot'-teemaan; ne voivat olla muidenkin kuin ihmisten.
Hyvää, antoisaa viikonloppua 🎡

12 kommenttia:

  1. ...your lovely lady is indeed a good catch. Enjoy your weekend.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. ..but she has catched a fisherman 😀
      Have a wonderful weekend 🌞

      Poista
  2. I'm glad she's netting the fish and not the alligator. That might get messy. Grin. Another lovely page. I wonder about the man's face? Hmm. There could be some great stories behind that. Have a super weekend my friend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. She has catched the man 😄 Thanks for looking 🌷

      Poista
    2. Todella kaunis ja romanttisen ihana. Mukavaa viikonloppua sinulle (enkulinkäsityöt)

      Poista
  3. A beautiful piece with lots to think about, Sirkkis! Your lady projects calm power over the man. Have a lovely weekend! Hugs to you!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm glad, Louise, you got something from my idea 💡and I wish your weekend is wonderful 😊

      Poista
  4. OMGosh! This is so beautiful. I love the way you blended everything together. Then to meld the background with the women, holding that mans head. Very clever. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hyvin puhutteleva työ. Hienosti olet sen toteuttanut 👍ja saa miettimään.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your lady is a real beauty. Enjoyed seeing she caught the man, too. This is so well done!

    I got "failed to publish," so not sure when blogger will give me a break.


    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.