maanantai 5. elokuuta 2024

Wonderful Journey

'Don't take Life too seriously. 
You will never get out of it alive. -' Elbert Hubbard

My fantasy art journal page on Jo's theme 'Wonderfully Wild' at Art Journal Journey this month.
I composed the digital layout with freebie and old MC images, finished the page with effects and typed the Hubbard's quote.
Thank you for stopping by.
🚥
'Ihmeellinen matka'
Tämän fantasia-työn tein digitalisesti ilmais- ja MC-kuvilla, lisäsin tehosteita ja kirjoitin mietelauseen fotoshopissani:
"Älä ota elämää liian vakavasti. Et koskaan selviä siitä elävänä."
- Elbert Hubbard
Kiva, kun poikkesit blogissa.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful page! I love the quote!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Fabulous page! The images you used look wonderful together, loving the cloudy sky and stars 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  3. I LOVE this. What a unique and different take on Jo''s theme at AJJ. Very inspirational.

    "Failed to publish" is back. I was here at 9:56 your time!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It's not failed now. I didn't do anything 🤔
      Thank you for the comment 😘

      Poista
  4. This is so cool-and I love the nautical captain on the top. And it's true too, not getting out of life alive so you might as well have fun when you can. I hope the captain did, and that he loved sailing the seas. Thanks for joining Jo's challenge with this page. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm glad you like my page Erika.
      Thank you for the comment 😘

      Poista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.