lauantai 19. lokakuuta 2024

Fear/Pelko

MY digital artwork for the theme 'Scary me Silly' at Digital Whisper.
I created my layout with digital images from my files , which were saved from different sources long time ago.
I'm linking the page also at  Mysoulsdarkimagination topic Dark Art Challenge theme. Personally in real life I'm scaring most snakes and big black birds as you see in my picture 😵
 Take care and have a wonderful time with fun and fear 👺
🍂🎃
"Pelottele minut hulluksi"-teemaan digityöni,  johon materiaali löytyi arkistostani.
Itse pelkään todellisuudessa eniten käärmeitä ja isoja mustia lintuja 😵
Ole varovainen, mutta nauti Halloween hassuttelusta 🎃

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.