'To travel is to live.'
My digital art journal page that I layered with the collage technique in Photoshop. The girl is my decorated skrap image, the Spanish posters and other images I added on the background from my archive.
I've travelled several times in Spain; the first trip was as early as in the late 1960s. In Finland the weather wasn't in summer warm and sunny always, so people travelled often to Southern Europe for enjoy the sun.
I'm linking the page on the Erika's 'The Good Old Summer' theme at Art Journal Journey.
Thank you for looking.
🌞
'Matkustaminen on elää.'
Digitekniikalla fotosopissa kollaasitekniikalla tekemäni art journal-työ, jonka kuvamateriaali on arkistostani. Tyttö on vanha koristelemani lehtileike; lisäsin espanjalaisia julisteita ja muita kuvia valitsemalleni taustalle.
Matkustelin paljon Espanjassa jo 1960-luvun lopulta asti. Meillähän aurinko ja lämpö ei ole taattua kesäisin, joten matkailu Etelä-Eurooppaan oli suosittua jo tuolloin. Linkitän työni teemaan 'Vanhat hyvät kesät'.
Kiva, kun kurkkasit tänne.

Bonica composició !. Si has viatjat aquest estiu, segurament has passat molta calor per aquí : ) Ara, els del sud , viatjarem al nord per poder estar més frescos !! : )
VastaaPoistaSalutacions !!.
Thank you Artur for the nice comment🥰
PoistaNow it's too hot almost everywhere 😅
Have great time 👍😃
Oh I like this page. I have even been to Spain once, but just to the Barcelona area. I would love to see more. I'm ready to travel myself, and these travel posters definitely are speaking to me. Not that I look much like the lady on your page, but I can relate to her excitement. This is a super page Sirkkis. Thanks for sharing it over at AJJ. Hope August has been going well for you. hugs-Erika
VastaaPoistaThank you Erika for your inspiring theme and kind comment 😊
PoistaSummers there are nowadays too hot; and I don't travel anymore so much as at yonger age.
Enjoy the rest of August my friend 🥰🍇
Aivan ihanat Espanjan aurinkoiset värit
PoistaJulisteiden värit johdattivat samoille väreille🌞
PoistaAurinkoista päivää sinne 🌻
Olen lähdössä sauvakävelylle merenrantaan 🧍♀️
Oi pääsisinpä sinne merenrantaan kävelylle . Ihanaa taidetta taas sinulla
VastaaPoistaTuli 😅
PoistaKiitos kommentista 😘
This would make a stunning travel poster for Spain. It is wonderful. It's also a fantastic entry for Erika's theme at AJJ.
VastaaPoistaThank you Elizabeth 🥰
PoistaEspanja ihana Espanja 💖
VastaaPoistaNyt siellä on liian kuuma; en ole käyttänyt vuosiin 🙄
Poista