07/08/26

The good old summertime/Hyvät vanhat kesät


 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.'
My digitally compounded art journal kollagepage made with the image material that was chosen from my archive.
It's nice to be allowed to be lazy someties - especially in summer, isn't it 😊
I'm linking my page at Erika's theme 'The good old summertime' 
at Art Journal Journy this month.
There up of the page you see in additison the words that are needed in these uncertain times.
Thanks for stopping by 🌸
🍒
'Keskikesällä on luvallista olla laiska'😊
Tätä lausetta olen yrittänyt kuvittaa tällä art journal-työlläni. Koostin sen kollaasitekniikalla digitaalisesti fotosopissani. Kuvamateriaali on arkistostani.
Lisäsin vielä lauseen, joka sopii tässä levottomassa ajassa koko maailmalle: 'Jaa hymysi maailman kanssa. Se on symbooli ystävyydestä ja rauhasta'.  
Varsinainen teema on tässä työssä 'Hyvät vanhat kesät'.
Kiva, kun kävit täällä 🌸

14 kommenttia:

  1. What a wonderful entry. I love the sun, the girl under the umbrella on the beach, and the advice to share a smile. Thanks for this great entry using Erika's theme at AJJ, dear Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. The sun looks a bit sleepy and lazy, too😉
      I appreciate your kind comment dear Elizabeth 😘🌺

      Poista
  2. This is a super beach page Sirkkis. It is definitely summer. And such fun that it is also about smiling. You can't go wrong with a smile,c an you? Everyone, everywhere understands it. I'm glad you joined AJJ for my challenge. Thank you. Have a super weekend ahead. WE're in the high heat and I can't wait for it to cool off a bit. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks for commen and happy summer season 🤩☘️

      Poista
  3. This is a lovely piece Sirkkis your lady looks very much at home on the sea shore. Loving the smile quote it's so true.. to share your smile with others cost nothing but can be priceless to those on the receiving end. Very uplifting. Happy creative August Tracey x

    VastaaPoista
  4. I appreciate lots of your kind commemt Tracey🥰
    Happy summer time🍅🌸

    VastaaPoista
  5. Love both those quotations, but most of all I love the bathing belle's hairdo!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It's vintage but now popular, too
      Enjoy the day😘

      Poista
  6. A wonderful journal page.
    Truly fantastic; now that I’m getting into creating pages myself,
    I realize just how difficult it is.
    Well done!
    Have a great new week, my friend!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Katerina, and good luck with practices🥰

      Poista
  7. Oh, this post is so fabulous! I love your beach-themed digital artwork - it made me smile!!! And I loved reading your beautiful words, too. Thank you! Hugs, Sharon

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I appreciate Charon a lot your kind comment,
      Have happy summertime my friend😘🌺

      Poista
  8. This is a lovely collage for Erika's theme, Sirkkis! Hugs, my friend.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment. OBS! The comments with back links are not acepted.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen. HUOM! Tämä blogi ei hyväksy kommenteissa takaisin linkityksiä.