tiistai 15. lokakuuta 2013

Patterns/Kuviot

This week we are celebrating patterns at Collage Obsession Challenge


I visited the site Pattern Cooler and it was very difficult to choose one because there are hundreds of different patterns in different colors and shapes. So I first chose from my folders the main image I would like to use in my collage, and after that took the pattern I think to fit the image's colors and shapes. I used the pattern as a background.

When I noticed on the site an interesting Japanese pattern, I decided to make another collage with it. I sized it tree different sizes and made a background with them.

The both woman images I have googled from Internet earlier.

*****
Tällä viikolla haasteessa ylistämme kuvioita. Kävin "Pattern cooler"-sivustolla, jolla on satoja muodoltaan ja väreiltään erilaisia kuvioita. Valinta oli eritäin vaikea ja päätinkin ensin valita kollaasiini pääkuvan ja vasta sen jälkeen siihen mielestäni väreiltään ja muodoiltaan sopivan kuvion/kuviot.
Käytin valitsemaani kuviota taustana kuvalle.

Valintaa tehdessäni huomasin kiinnostavan japanilais-kuvion, ja käytin sitä toiseen kollaasiini. Tein kuviosta 3 eri kokoa ja rakensin niistä taustan japanilisen naisen kuvaan.
Molemmat naisen kuvat olen löytänyt internetistä jo aiemmin.

8 kommenttia:

  1. We get not one, but TWO treats! BOTH are gorgeous!
    (The pattern cooler site is so much fun, why choose just ONE pattern!)
    xo

    VastaaPoista
  2. Both are beautiful, but the first is really gorgeous!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautifully done. Like them both.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I like your pattern pieces especially the first one all those wonderful flowing lines beautiful work.

    VastaaPoista
  5. You've combined the pictures so well with the patterns, nice work.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.