tiistai 22. lokakuuta 2013

Scarecrow/Linnunpelätti

is asked to made for Collage Obsession Challenge


I began to make the first Art Journal page onto my new book some days ago. For this challenge I finished the hand made part of it with digital technique.
I used some freebies of JTS and altered and colored them in PSE.
*****
Aloitin tekemään muutama päivä sitten ensimmäistä Art Journal sivua ostamaani uuteen kirjaan.
Nyt viimeistelin käsin tekemäni osuuden digitaalisesti tätä haastetta varten. Käytin joitakin JTS:n freebie kuvia muuttamalla ja värittämällä niitä PSE:ssa.

7 kommenttia:

  1. I love it so unique and lovely great job!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love your lady scarecrow, so original and happy, and she looks so at home in her rural setting. Nice to be back visiting, and I always appreciate your comments.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely vibrant colors. Beautiful!

    VastaaPoista
  4. happy scarecrow - original take on the topic!

    VastaaPoista
  5. So beautifully whimsical, Sirkkis... this piece of art makes me smile!
    Thanks for that! :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Feminiininen pelätin saattaa toimiakkin paremmin ;) Oikein hieno työ.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Kiitos Selma, tasa-arvon puolesta;)
    For equality;)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.