sunnuntai 5. marraskuuta 2017

Black and White/Mustavalkoinen

Something mesmerice I see in the eyes of this woman.
I altered the 4-color portrait with filters, framed it, edited text and set the pictur on the background, which I considered match it. All was done in PSE.
I'm linking the digital piece in the Dreamers Challenge November 5th theme 
'Black and White'.
Take care and have inspiring November!
*****
'Hypnoottinen'
Jotain sellaista näen tässä naisessa.
Muunsin  kuvankäsittelyssäni 4-värisen muotokuvan, kehystin sen, editoin tekstin ja asemoin kuvan sopivaksi katsomalleni taustalle. 
Inspiroivaa marraskuuta meille kaikille toivotellen!

9 kommenttia:

  1. Oh boy, Sirkkis, this is truly mesmerising. It just hits you. Setting the portrait on the chequered floor and against the pillars is a masterstroke.

    VastaaPoista
  2. She has such a sad look in her eyes. It is a stunning page.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is mesmerizing gorgeous work.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Yws, I am mesmerised too! So beautiful. Superb.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very beautifully done yours!

    Mine is up also. I did two as the one I posted was not enough of black and white.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fantastic piece!
    Thanks for playing :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.