tiistai 20. maaliskuuta 2018

Heart to Heart


For the Three Muses Challenge theme 'Heart'.
I used a beautiful face, which I cut out from a magazine page, as a main  image after altered it with my photoshop tools to look as it's now, 
then set it onto the background I made for it. I finished the work with flowers and embellishments found from my files. 
The heart is a freebie which I multiplied digitally now.
You can yourself imagine what the girl is thinking about.
Thank you for looking and the comment.
💕💕💕💕💕💕
Teemaan 'Sydän' tein tämän digityöni, jossa pääkuvana käytin lehdestä leikkaamaani kaunista kasvokuvaa. Muunsin sen kuvankäsittelyssäni mieleisekseni ja tein sille digitaalisesti taustan. Kukka- ja muut koriste-elementit löytyivät tarpeistostani. 
Sydän on ilmaiskuva, jonka monistin kuvankäsittelytyökalulla.
Kukin voi itse kuvitella, mitä tyttö ajatellee.
Kiva kun poikkesit blogissa ja kiitos kommentista.

17 kommenttia:

  1. A lovely page, full of Spring.
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. She is a really beautiful woman surrounded by pretty flowers. I think she looks very happy and maybe in love.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oi kuinka kaunis työ. Harmoniaa löytyy :) Tätä on ilo katsella :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Heippa! Nyt tuli kuumotus tehdä uusi blogi. Tervetuloa lukemaan ja jättämään blogivinkkejä! :) https://touhoosi.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful work I love your flowers.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Beautiful new header Sirkkis! I love these soft and wonderful colours. I love the bubbles and where you choose to place them. Bravo!!
    And... For sure, your heart entry is fantastic! The flowers are scrumptuous indeed!

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a beautiful picture, colorful and cheerful!
    nice week
    Elke

    VastaaPoista
  8. She is a beauty in her glorious garden!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Tavattoman kaunista❤ Mukavaa päivää❤

    VastaaPoista

  10. Beautiful blend of the magazine image and your digital work. Well done, Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Your collage work is so special and inspiring!

    VastaaPoista
  12. This, Miss Sirkkis, is something very special indeed. I LOVE IT.

    VastaaPoista
  13. So beautiful. Your artwork is always elegant and beautifully designed.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.