sunnuntai 7. lokakuuta 2018

Be content with...


For the Take a Word Challenge theme 'Circles'.
I got an idea for the theme from the bicycle advertisement, which you see in my collage.
The image material I found from my old files. Some are from TFS's kits, some are freebies.
Layout and filtering were made with PSE.
⭕⭕⭕⭕
'Ole tyytyväinen...'
on mainoslause, jossa kehotetaan ostamaan tietyn merkkinen polkupyörä. Tästä sain idean haasteteemaan 'Ympyrät'. 
Löysin käyttämäni kuvat vanhoista TFS'n kansioistani ja jotkut kuvat ovat ilmaiskuvia. 
Layoutin ja filtteroinnin tein kuvankäsittelyohjelmassani.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Its a fantastic page, again you have added some great images to create this super scene.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great circles, I love the eyes on that lemur...a wonderful collage.

    VastaaPoista

  3. I like the very clever way you introduced circles into this piece, Sirkkis. Beautiful work!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hahaha! Excellent!
    I adore your little velocipedist Sirkkis!
    The BG and the lay-out are very beautiful too!

    VastaaPoista
  5. A beautiful whimsical collage-love this!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.