sunnuntai 25. marraskuuta 2018

Mayday, Mayday!!

It's Thanksgiving Day to someones and 'Mayday' for some others...
I made this digital collage for the Dreamers Challenge 
Nov 25th theme 'Turkey'.
Because Thanksgiving Day was recently celebrated  in USA
and turkeys traditionally served widely at diner tables, 
I took advantage of making this fun creation ;)
The turkey images were googled and I made some stamping effects to express the poor bird's horror... :) 
Other image credits go to Holliewood Studios, TFS and Itkupilli.
Thank you for looking and have a great week ahead.

*****
'Kalkkuna'-teemaan tein tämän hassun digeilyn ja yhdistin sen USA:ssa näihin aikoihin vietettyyn Kiitos-päivään, jolloin siellä on tapana tarjota kalkkunaa päivälliseksi.
Toisille se on kalkkunalla herkuttelupäivä, kalkkunalle puolestaan kohtalokas päivä. Tätä kuvassani ilmentää 'Mayday'-hätäkutsu ;)
Molemmat kalkkunat ovat googlattuja ilmaiskuvia, 
muut kuvalähteet kuten yllä.
Hyvää alkavaa uutta viikkoa kaikille meille!

7 kommenttia:

  1. Hienolta näyttää! Leppoisaa sunnuntai päivää ja mukavaa marraskuun loppua♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is a really fun page and has me smiling. I hope someone answers the Mayday message.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. A very handsome turkey the raven looks a little confused or he's just grateful to be a raven...great job.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh poor turkey, I hope he escaped Thanksgiving because he lived in a lovely country location with his friend the raven.
    Once again I say - this is so very clever, Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Mayday indeed for the turkey! I love your piece, I think it expresses it beautifully.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Meilla oli kotona kaksi kalkkunaa. Todella vihaisia ja tulivat aivan kohti. Pelkäsin ja ikinä en voisi syödä kalkkunaa

    VastaaPoista
  7. This made me giggle :) So cute.
    Thanks for playing in my challenge

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.