tiistai 20. marraskuuta 2018

Moon Over Bourbon Street

'... She walks everyday through the Street of New Orleans. She's  innocent and young from a family of means...' - Sting
I created this collage for the theme 'Song lyric illustration' 
at Three Muses Challenge this week.
I composed it with different freebie material and overlays. The girl image is a magazine cut out and I altered it with filters. All  filtering and lighting effects were made using my photo shop program.
I'm linking the collage at Paint Party Friday Challenge Week 38, Year 8.


Thank you for looking and the comment you kindly leave.
Happy PPF you all.
🌛🌛🌛🌛
Tämän digikollaasin tein teemaan 'Laulun sanat-kuvitus'. Stingin 'Moon over Bourbon Street' inspiroi tähän toteutukseen. Suomen kieliseen versioon 'Koskipuiston kuu' sanat on tehnyt Juice Leskinen.
Koostin kollaasini ilmaismateriaaleista kuvankäsittelyohjelmassani.
Kiva kun poikkesit blogissa.  

18 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful picture and Sting is one of my favorites...awesome job.

    VastaaPoista

  2. What a wonderful tribute to the style of Louis Armstrong! I so enjoyed the music ... AND the wonderful art!

    VastaaPoista
  3. A fabulous page and a super song to choose. I love the images in this page.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is fantastic and gorgeous. I love this art piece.

    VastaaPoista
  5. A gorgeous collage. I like the attitude! Happy PPF Sirkkis :D)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Nice collage response Sirkkis

    Much❤love

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is really marvellous with the young moody girl and the black and white streets. Your lighting and layering and colouring and composition are works of a master collage artist - you, Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista
  8. this is so fabulous!!! Sheila said it best:) Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  9. You really have composed the perspective spot on, those overlays look fabulous.
    She's an image that captures the mood of the lyrics and page. Excellent work!
    Have a super weekend & Happy PPF Tracey

    VastaaPoista
  10. Sirkkis this is truly beautiful. The image looks like Hillary Swank. Have a very nice weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Hello, What a beautiful job on this. The many layers you added create a intriguing story! I love listening to the music in the background as I comment and look at your art.
    ~~ Irene

    VastaaPoista
  12. It's wonderful and so full of emotion!

    VastaaPoista
  13. Wonderful composition, it came together so beautifully! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  14. Love the art and music! Great work! :) Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  15. Beautiful collage. I'd never heard this Sting song. I like Sting.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.