tiistai 29. tammikuuta 2019

Parrot has something to say

I played again with digital cookies and my old collage.
So I cut out a peculiar woman with as peculiar companion.
I made digitally the bird cut out figure and colored it in my photo shop and edited the text that the parrot is telling us:
 'Peculiarness wasn't a deficiency but an abundance.'
I suppose the parrot has heard this truth from Ransom Riggs;)
If you think that the above creation is not a good idea for the theme, I made a cute bird picture to show you too:
'A crested til'
I cropped it out from the original photo I found by google, and made a new background for it. 
I'm linking the works at the Three Muses Challenge theme 'Birds'.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Lintu' -teemaan innostuin taas 'leikkimään' kuvankäsittelyssä leikatuilla kuvioilla. Tein papukaija-hahmon, jonka sitten väritin ja hiukan rajasin. Laitoin sen sitten outoon seuraan (vanhasta kollaasistani 'leikkaamani') ja lausumaan seuraavan viisauden:
'Kummallisuus ei ole vajavaisuus, vaan se on rikkaus.'
Epäilen, että papukaija on kuullut viisauden Ransomilta;)
Hiukan mietityttää, onko yllä oleva tekeleeni ihan sopiva haasteeseen, ja tein vielä toisen työn, jossa esittelen hauskan töyhtötiaisen.
Irrotin linnun alkuperäisestä valokuvasta ja tein sille uuden taustan.
Kiva, kun poikkesit katsomassa!

11 kommenttia:

  1. I love your pages for the theme. The first collage is fabulous and you added a super quote.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Simply wonderful, gorgeous & stunning, how You composed all the different elements for a coherent whole collage.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love both your entries, Sirkkis. They are wondrously different! The collaged woman is indeed an abundance of peculiar, bringing to me a huge smile! As for the little bird -- beautiful!!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I like both. I think the first piece was clever and well done.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh these are charming! You are so creative.

    VastaaPoista
  6. this is brilliant on every level. the picture beautifully represents the words and the whole thing is a complete and beautiful creation. i love it. xo

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love them both, Miss Sirkkis. You are such a creative lady. Bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Great collaging, and I love the words.
    Alison x

    VastaaPoista
  9. The piece looks great to me and the cute bird made me smile

    Have a great day

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.