tiistai 5. maaliskuuta 2019

King of Nordic forests

This week it is asked to include a tree our works at 
I made a collage in which you can see a coniferous forest, where you may meet a bear. It is called 'King of the Forest' here. It's rather rare, but we have them even in southern parts of our country. I haven't seen ever - luckily. There seems to be a raven following the 'kings' actions. I think it is a morning twilight there.
I made my collage by layering it with a forest photo and a photo of a bear and a photo of a raven, all found from the Internet, and altered with my photo shop program.
I'm linking the collage also at Moo Mania and More the theme Close to Nature.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Pohjoisten metsien kuningas'
Tein sen teemaan 'Puu'. Meillähän karhuja tavataan eteläistä Suomea myöten. Harvinainenhan se on, joten liiemmin ei tarvitse onneksi metsässä pelätä. Kuvassani on myös korppi seurailemassa otson liikkeitä. Näyttää olevan aamu-usvan aika...
Tein kollaasini liittämällä maisemakuvaan karhun sekä korpin kuvat ja muuntamalla niitä photoshopin keinoin.  
Kuvat löytyivät internetistä.

25 kommenttia:

  1. I love the bear and the rather cheeky raven looking at him.

    VastaaPoista
  2. A stunning page, I love the way you added the animals into the wonderful scene.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow - amazing! Your collage is wonderful Sirkkis. I always think how marvellous those great big bears are :D) xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Fantastic art Sirrka! An amazing digital collage! I am thrilled about it and just happy to see it linked to Moo Mania & More! Thank you for joining in at "Close to Nature" with this amazing entry!
    Happy day!
    Hugs, Susi

    VastaaPoista
  5. Great nordic composition. But I don't want to meet the bear. ;-)
    Greetings Katrin

    VastaaPoista
  6. Such a clever and unique piece, Sirkkis. The layering and blending is amazing and the raven is such fun. Bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Your bear is great, in every way.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wonderful layering this is gorgeous so strong and I love the raven's head peeping over the trees.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Your magic at constructing a scene never ceases to amaze me, Sirkkis. This is wonderful!

    VastaaPoista
  10. What an amazing Beast, I love how the sunlight floods through the tree's so atmospheric. Hugs Tracey & Happy PPF xx

    VastaaPoista
  11. Nice to meet you with MooMania! I made professional advertising too...

    ...your Artwork is fantastic, I love the bear!

    VastaaPoista
  12. This is wonderful. Absolutely love it.

    VastaaPoista
  13. Such a grand animal in beautiful surroundings. Nicely done! Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  14. The layers merge nicely. Great atmosphere presented
    Have a hood weekend

    Much🌹love

    VastaaPoista
  15. I´m speechless, This is stunning. Love every bit of it :)

    VastaaPoista
  16. This is so interesting to me, Sirkkis. I live in a place where it is never really cold and there is no snow. Your picture is beautifully created. It is so nice to see your world.

    VastaaPoista
  17. I am in love with your beautiful collage.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.