sunnuntai 21. huhtikuuta 2019

New York, New York

 New York, New York I want to wake up 
in a city which newer sleep.
And find I'm a number one, top on the list.
King of the hill, a number one.
-Frank Sinatra
I'm linking my collage at the Dreamers Challenge April 21st theme 'New York'.
New York has been a great possibility for many talented people from all over the world to become the number one.
Happy Easter holidays everyone.
******
New York -teemaan kollaasi, jossa Frank Sinatra purkaa tunteitaan tätä ihmeellistä kaupunkia kohtaa:

'New York, New York haluan herätä kaupungissa,
 joka ei koskaan nuku.
Huomaan olevani huipulla listaa. Kuningas vuoren,
Numero yksi.'
-Frank Sinatra
Sitähän New York on tarjonnut monelle muullekin lahjakkaalle ihmiselle, jotka ovat tulleet ympäri maailmaa, mahdollisuuden tulla numero ykköseksi.
Hyvää pääsiäisen jatkoa kaikille!

9 kommenttia:

  1. Upea New York kortti! Haaveissa on että joskus pääsisi kaupungin näkemään:) Leppoisaa pääsiäisen jatkoa❤️

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is wonderful-I love the perspective of the city you have chosen and of course, ow I can hear Frank singing! lol

    VastaaPoista
  3. Happy Easter, My friend! I love your presentation of New York. I can hear Sinatra singing it now!

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is wonderfully done great perspective very beautiful and old Blue Eyes doesn't hurt either...Awesome.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I don't understand why, but my comments are cut off and only a small part shows up in the comment box???

    Your picture is beautifully done and has wonderful perspective..great job.

    I hope this one works

    VastaaPoista
  6. Very dramatic, Sirkkis. AS the others have said, now I can hear the song too.

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a fun concept! I hope you had a nice holiday as well.

    VastaaPoista
  8. That is a fantastic view of New York! Frank Sinatra is a perfect person to represent it. :-)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Whoa! this is incredible. I love Frank and he is definitely an icon for New York!
    Thanks for playing :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.