tiistai 23. huhtikuuta 2019

Novel mysteries

'A mystery in the woods'
I challenge myself with these digital works.
I want to improve my digital working and learn something more about techniques. 
So I watched a couple of video tutorials and practised making  layer masks.
 My PSE -program is older than those were used on tutorials. You can manage, but it causes more work and time. Here you see how I succeeded  with my layer masks.
'A mystery in the woods second'
The BOOK is the most important element: Its pages tell the stories, and normally you can read it. I now added the pictures to tell you something... but you have to imagine the rest.
The image credits go to Mischief Circus.
Layering and effects PSE 11 by me.
I'm interested in getting feedback, thank you.
*****
'Romaani mysteerioita'
Päätin opeteella lisää digitekniikkaa ja katselin pari opetusvideota, joissa neuvottiin 'layeri maskien' tekemistä.
Minulla on vanhempi PSE-ohjelma kuin videoilla käytettiin. Onnistuu kuitenkin, kun keksii ratkaisuja, mutta vaatii enemmän aikaa ja työtä.
Sain tehdyksi yllä olevat digeilyt 'Mysteeri metsässä' ja 'Mysteeri metsässä2'
KIRJA on tässä tapauksessa se tärkein asia, joka sivut kertovat tarinat ja normaalisti sinä voit lukea ne. Nyt minä lisäsi kuvat, jotka saattavat kertoa sinulle jotain lisää, ja loput saatkin itse kuvitella.
Mukavaa jatkoa viikkoosi!

3 kommenttia:

  1. I've been having a super catch up, all your art pages are fantastic. This one is really gorgeous, I love how you created this one.
    Hope you had a Happy Easter.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your layering is very well done, soft and dreamy

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you dear friends, Yvonne and Peggy. I really appreciate your kind comments.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.