tiistai 28. toukokuuta 2019

Postal retro party

'Calling all Girls'
Because it was asked to be creative and have fun with the challenge theme 'Postal bits',
I am calling all girls around the world to my beach party ;)
Obs: The Beatles are coming to sing us!
I was, by the way, this much creative, that made the stamps for the invitation envelope myself 😃
I'm publishing the invitation also at Three Muses this week.
Thank you for coming 💜
*****
'Posti-taide' teemaan on pyydetty olemaan luova ja tekemään jotain hauskaa, joten pidän Retro-kutsut kaikille tytöille ympäri maailmaa ;) 
Kutsut pidetään rannalla ja Beatlesit tulevat esiintymään!
Olin siinämäärin luova, 
että tein kutsun kuoreen postimerkit itse 😃
Kiva, jos pääset tulemaan 💜

11 kommenttia:

  1. Upea retrotunnelma tässä taideteoksessasi.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow, Sirkkis, what a clever and creative piece beautifully executed. Bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love all the little details in this wonderful collage work.

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a great card … and I love those stamps you created. Good work, Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I have been having a great catch up after being away for a few days.
    All your pages look awesome and are really inspirational.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Four fantastic collages here since my last visit! FABULOUS - each single one of them!

    Happy evening!
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  7. All the fun stuff- love this colorful entry!

    VastaaPoista
  8. You are so creative at what you bring.

    VastaaPoista
  9. I only can say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Really a lot of vintage. But the FAB 4 are the highlight!

    VastaaPoista
  10. I will come to the beach party! I love Beatles!!! Would be fun to be in that era! Beautiful postcard!
    https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-journal-page-with-postal-bits-for.html?m=1

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.