sunnuntai 18. elokuuta 2019

Green Power


Digital postcard for the theme 'Favorite color' 
I made my card using magazine cuts from my files, and photo shop elements and technique for cutting and pasting.
Sure you guess my favorite color. It's only one from many of mine.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Vihreä voima'
Teemaan 'Suosikkiväri' tein tämän postikortin digitaalisesti ja käytin lehtileikkeitä arkistostani sekä kuvankäsittelyni elementtejä ja tekniikkaa. Kuvasta voit päätellä värisuosikkini.
Se on vain yksi monista.
Mukavaa vihreää sunnuntaita kaikille.

7 kommenttia:


  1. I live in a city of many trees, and much of the year my world is lush and green. Your greens here are so pleasing to the eye!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow, I love the variation of greens you’ve used - lovely!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great looking healthy greens- a color of abundance too!

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a great representation of the color green.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very healthy. What a great representation.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.