lauantai 17. elokuuta 2019

Flapper Girl's style


'Flappers' were a generation of young Western women in the 1920s. 
I made this digital collage using googled free materials.
The girl image was in so bad condition, that I colored her skin with digital brushes; the flocks of butterflies I made with photo shop tools. 
I'm linking the collage at the Moon Mania and More Challenge theme #197 'Butterflies', the Take a Word Challenge theme 'Butterflies' and the Digital Whisper Blog Challenge theme 'Boots'.  I think flappers' boots were ankle boots.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Flapper'-tyttön tyyliä'
Tällä nimellä kutsuttiin 1920-luvulla elänyttä nuorta naista.
Tein digikollaasin, johon otin tälle ajalle tyypillisiä asioita.
Teemana kahdessa yo haasteessa on 'Perhoset' ja kolmannen haasteen teemana 'Saappaat'. Uskoisin, että tämän ajan tytöt käyttivät pitkävartisten sijaan nilkkureita.
Kuvamateriaali kokonaisuudessaan googlattua, tytön kuva oli niin huonokuntoinen, että väritin ihon digitaalisesti ja perhosparvet tein digi-työkaluilla.
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille.

12 kommenttia:

  1. Amazing shoes! I don't think I could stand up in those never mind walk in them.

    VastaaPoista
  2. She is classy lady, and wow, those some shoes. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Gorgeous, thank you so much for joining Moo Mania again dear Sirkka!
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista

  4. I love your gorgeous "flapper" and the ankle boots are stunning!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Fantastic flapper girl & stunning composition!
    Greetings Katrin

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow, this is amazing, love it

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful style with butterflies galore! wonderfully feminine!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wow that's some boot...gorgeous. the picture is beautiful too.

    VastaaPoista
  9. I love this superb flapper inspired piece, Sirkkis, and the butterflies are amazing. Bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Now this is my kind of boot! Love this.
    Thanks for playing in my challenge :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.