sunnuntai 4. elokuuta 2019

In peace and shadows


For the theme 'Statues' at Sunday Postcard Art this week.
I combined two statue-images, then filtered and shadowed them. I finished the card with leaves and a butterfly.
I show you my second version of the theme. I set a statue, which I altered, onto on old days' city scenery. It could be from Italy, because the stamps are 'Poste Italiane'.
I made the layouts for both cards with digital technique.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Patsas'-teemaan innostuin tekemään kaksi postikorttia.
Ensimmäisessä käytin kahta erillistä patsasta, joita filtteroin ja varjostelin. Viimeistelin kortin lisäämällä saniaiset ja perhosen.
Toisessa kortissani asemoin kaupunkmiljööseen (voisi olla Italiasta, koska postimerkit ovat sieltä) patsaan, jota muuntelin mieleni mukaiseksi digitaalisin keinoin.
Rauhaisaa sunnuntaita kaikille.

7 kommenttia:

  1. I can't say which of the both cards I like more ... ;-)
    gorgeous digital playing. In the first I love the "silence" - and the second is a piece with weird / slanting ... ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. The first one is gorgeous and the second is very stately and handsome...fabulous work both.

    VastaaPoista

  3. I always look to your work for collage excellence … and you never let me down! Both pieces show your talent and creativity.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Both pieces are lovely. I especially like the first piece: it's fantastic.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Two fantastic postcards, it would be hard to pick out a favourite.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Both are wonderful! I love the fish coming down the fountain!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautifully done! I adore
    https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/08/statue-art-sundaypostcardart.html?m=1

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.