tiistai 6. elokuuta 2019

BB is watching

I made this art journal page for the challenge theme 'Anything with Eyes' at Art Journal Journey  chosen by Gill this month.
 I put this work also to the category 'mixed media', because 
the big fish was drawn and watercolor painted by me.
You may remember the reality TV Show 'Big Brother'. 
The TV-camera was constantly watching people, who participated in the program.
Now the camera eye is watching in underwater world ;)
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Isoveli valvoo'
Ehkä muistatte samannimisen tosi-tv-sarjan, jossa tv-kamera seurasi lakkaamatta osallistujia.
Nyt kameran silmä on siirtynyt vedenalaiseen maailmaan ;)
Tein sivun teemaan 'Mitä tahansa silmistä'.
Kiva, kun poikkesit katsomassa.

5 kommenttia:

  1. A striking composition, it looks wonderful. You never cease to amaze with your fabulous ideas and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting AJJ again with this artful hybrid Mixed Media art!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a great mix of media, I love your hand drawn and painted fish, he's the star of the show for me!! BB is everwhere, we need to swim faster so it can not catch us ;) Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. This made me smile Sirkkis - eyes in the sky and also under the sea - yes BB is everywhere :)
    A really fabulous mixed media piece - thank you so much for joining in with us at AJJ.
    Gill x

    VastaaPoista
  4. A fabulous page and I have enjoyed seeing your posts that I misses these past few days. Your interpretations of the themes is always so interesting and inspiring to see.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. I was truly impressed with your incredible hybrid entry, dear Sirkkis. You make the most gorgeous and incredible art. I'm super happy to see this page. I totally agree that BB is watching, whether it's on a reality tv show or CCTV that is everywhere today. Even your lovely lady under the sea can't hide from it. This is a wonderful entry for Gill's theme at Art Journal Journey, and we are so happy you shared this with us.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.