torstai 17. lokakuuta 2019

With Best Wishes

'My greatest Joy and Wish: 
Live, Laugh, Love. Be Happy. 
This mixed-media/Art journal-page was made for the challenge theme 'Dreams or Wishes'
 at Art Journal Journey Challenge chosen by Eileen this month.
The first background paper was handmade by me. Now I added digitally several over lays, cookie cuttings, images and texts onto it. I'm linking the page also at Moo Mania and More Challenge theme 'Die cuts and/or Punches' this fortnight. I hope it's OK that I made die cuts digitally, i.e. I cookie cut my earlier made pages by digital tool to heart shapes. 
I link the page also at Paint Party Friday Week 33, Year 9.
Thank you for stopping by and the comment you kindly leave.
Wishing you Happy PPF and Wonderful Weekend.  
*****
Sekatekniikalla tekemäni art journal-sivu teemaan 
'Unelmia tai toiveita'. 
Alin taustapaperi on käsin tekemäni, nyt lisäsin sille kuvia, logoja ja tekstejä. Sydämen muotoiset kuvat olen leikannut digitaalisesti aiemmin tekemistäni töistä.
 'Suurin iloni ja toiveeni on: 
Elä, naura, rakasta ja ole onnellinen.

16 kommenttia:

  1. A wonderful journal page

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    VastaaPoista
  2. Another fabulous page, Sirkkis. I love the background and all your retro images. Thank you once again for sharing your art with us at Art Journal Journey for my dreams and wishes theme. Eileen xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful. I love the nostalgia in the image of the woman!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love this and the sentiment too. It is Friday and I am tired. Thanks for reminding me just to be happy. I might need that thought to get through the day. Happy almost weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. Happy Paint Party Friday! Lovey artwork. Very positive and optimistic. Have a lovely day and happy weekend!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow, that is very pretty! I love the message too!

    VastaaPoista
  7. beautiful art! Love that vintage image in the center:) Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  8. This is just so beautiful dear Sirkka!
    Gorgeous!
    Happy weekend and thank you so much for joining AJJ and Moo Mania & More!


    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  9. Colorful and creative mixed media collage ~ love the colors ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  10. I am SO far behind, Sirkkis. I seem to have missed SO much while I was offline. This is another gorgeous entry and a beautiful interpretation of Eileen's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thank you for sharing it.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Lovely journal page. I love all the bright colors!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.