keskiviikko 16. lokakuuta 2019

My adventure with Pegasus to his constellation

I created this illustration for the theme 'If you had a Super Power' at Three Muses Challenge this week.
Pegasus constellation lies in the northern hemisphere. It was first cataloged by the Greek astronomer Ptolemy in the 2nd century. The constellation was named after Pegasus, the winged horse with magical power in Greek mythology. 
So I'd ride on the wing of Pegasus with his super power.
The background with effects was made by me, images googled and Mischief Circus. 
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Seikkailuni Pegasus-tähdistölle'
on digikollaasini teemaan 'Jos sinulla olisi Super Voima'.
Tähdistön löysi kreikkalainen astronomi Ptolemy 2.vuosisadalla. Se sai nimensä Pegasus-hevosen mukaan, joka on Kreikan mytologiassa siivekäs hevonen, jolla on maaginen supervoima.
Siis Pegasuksen 'siivellä' ratsastaisin Pegasus-tähdistölle ;)

6 kommenttia:

  1. The stars are always fascinating and this is a dreamy romantic piece Sirkkis. So beautiful. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Well, MIss Sirkkis, this is a winner ... what a wonderful super power to have. A very low bow from me.

    VastaaPoista

  3. Wonderful art, and thanks for sharing the legend of Pegasus to make it come to life! Beautifully illustrated.

    VastaaPoista
  4. A dreamlike and magical page, stunning images.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Grorgeous, Sirrkis. I love the legend of Pegasus. My grandma had a statue of pegasus when I was growing up and I loved it from that time.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow this is fabulous you have marvelous plans as a superhero.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.