lauantai 28. joulukuuta 2019

Bad News vs. Good News

'The bad news is time flies, the good news is You're the pilot.'
I made this fun collage page in spirit of a new year.
 The material was found from my old files.
I link the page at Art Journal Journey theme 'Words and Numbers' chosen by Yvonne aka Meggymay.
Happy New Year everyone!
*****
Huono uutinen versus hyvä uutinen.
'Huono uutinen on: Aika kiitää, hyvä uutinen se, että sinä olet pilotti.'          -Michael Altshaler
Tein tämän hassuttelun uudenvuoden hengessä. 

9 kommenttia:

  1. Oh that's so pretty! And such a significant message, you're the pilot! So true!!! Happy New Year!!! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hienoa taas.Hyvää uuttavuotta sinulle.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Upea työ jälleen. Alkava viosi ihan tuntuu käsissä tässä työssäsi.

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is a great post for late December. You used some great vintage photos. And I like the quote. There's a lot of power knowing we can take a little bit control of that time. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. A fantastic collage page and I am so happy you have linked this with us at Art Journal Journey, thank you for all the support and pages you have shared with us there this month.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. a wonderful fantastic page! Yes, i am my own pilot!!!good saying!
    Happy New Year!
    Greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  7. I realize I'm a bit late visiting, but I wanted to tell you how very much I adore this Art Journal Journey entry. I think I'll go with the good news, because it's painfully obvious I'm aware how time can fly. This is such a great quote and a beautiful vintage inspired entry. Thank you SO much for all your support of Art Journal Journey this month. And thank you for linking this to Yvonne's theme, too.
    I hope your New Year came in peaceful and joyous, dear Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.