tiistai 3. joulukuuta 2019

Thriller novel

'Perhaps there was something more sinister behind the old gypsy's warning....'
This collage was made for the theme 'Book' at Three Muses Challenge this week and for this month's theme 'Words and Numbers' at Art Journal Journey Challenge chosen by Yvonne aka Meggymay.   
I made an adventurous journey to a thrilling book's pages.
The main woman image was found from my very old picture files, other images are from various places from my archive.
The layout was made with Photoshop Elements.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Ehkä vanhan mustalaisnaisen sanoissa oli jotain vieläkin uhkaavampaa...'
Tämä on sivuni teemaan 'Kirja'. Tein jännittävän matkan kauhukirjan sivuille. Pääkuvana olevan naisen löysin vanhoista mapeistani ja muut kuvat eri paikoista arkistostani.
Layoutin tein PSE:ssa.

8 kommenttia:

  1. A fabulous page ,books and reading are a favourite pastime of mine. I love how you created this, my imagination at the story the girl is reading tells me she should be careful when she goes out.
    Thank you for linking this with over at Art Journal Journey it fits the theme so well.
    Yvonne xx
    p.s. I have sent you an email to your ATC email address, I hope you will find it.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Give me a good mystery any day. This is a fabulous page Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh, oh... Sounds ominous. My mother told me to stay away from gypsies:)
    That said, thumbs up on this beautiful work!

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is breathtaking, Sirkkis. I was taken to that magical place where mystery meets in the pages of the gypsy's book of tales. I was transported to that place and could gladly stay to learn the end of the story. Thank you beyond belief for sharing this with us using Yvonne's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista

  5. Your collages are always so inventive and creative, I look forward to each and every one, Sirkkis. This one is a walk into the mysterious! Bravo

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is so wonderful, Sirkkis, I want to read that book!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Luv where this prompt steered you
    Have a nice weekend

    Much👩‍🎨love

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.